Korean series My Demon

ในห้อง 'บันเทิงและศิลปวัฒนธรรม' ตั้งกระทู้โดย speedmVP420, 6 พฤศจิกายน 2023.

1. speedmVP420

speedmVP420 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กันยายน 2023
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4
    Korean series My Demon is a romantic-fantasy series. Based on the famous webtoon of the same name, released on Netflix. รีวิวซีรี่ย์เกาหลี netflix
    Story
    Kim Ga On (played by Ji Sung) is a young man who lost his parents when he was young. He grew up lonely and hated the world. He works as a lawyer to help victims of abuse. But he was possessed by a demon spirit and became The "Demon Judge" is responsible for deciding who goes to heaven or hell.
    One day, Kim Ga On meets Lee Hyun Joo (played by Kim Min Jung), a woman who can see ghosts. She can see the demon spirit inside Kim Ga On's body. And she tried to help him escape the curse.
    review
    This series is unique and interesting. It's a perfect blend of romance-fantasy. The main characters, Kim Ga On and Lee Hyun Joo, are charming and worth following. The performances of the lead actors were excellent.
    strength
    New and interesting story
    The main characters are charming and easy to follow.
    Outstanding performance by leading actor
    weakness
    Some parts of the story may be too slow.
    The action scenes may not be satisfying.
    Overall, the Korean series My Demon is a fun and interesting series to follow. Suitable for those who like romantic-fantasy genres.
    personal opinion
    I really like this series. I like the story, the characters, and the performances of the lead actors. The story is unique and interesting. The main characters, Kim Ga On and Lee Hyun Joo, are charming and worth following. Ji Sung and Kim Min Jung's acting was excellent. I love that this series presents a new perspective on good and evil. It shows that even people make mistakes. But you have the right to be forgiven.
    I think this series is suitable for those who like the romance-fantasy genre. People who like unique and interesting stories. and those who like Ji Sung and Kim Min Jung's acting.

แชร์หน้านี้